Topics from previous events:
Explore Identity Management Issues and Initiatives
Internet identity, identity federation and personal data online are complex, continually evolving areas.
Participants will seek deeper understanding, and better solutions to challenges like:
- Technology. Developing feasible and open standards.
- Governance & compliance.
- Privacy. Improve quality and scalability of privacy practices and controls.
- Personal data ecosystem. Vendor relationship managelemt, personal clouds, data sovereignty.
- Trust Frameworks. Establishing new paradigms and policy sets.
- Usability. How can users navigate different identities and understand their data?
- Economy. How can identity services fit into businesses requirements and opportunities for all stakeholders?
- Interoperability. On which levels and areas is interoperability necessary or feasible? This is a cross-cutting concern for technical, legal and business views.
- Deployment and operation. How can different options be supported and exploited in the best way, given the whole range of places and devices.
- OSS software and community projects. Who, what and how?
Besides discussing specific topics in the above areas, there will also be plenty of opportunities for networking among solution providers and seekers, startups, investors and technology pundits.
TIIME provides a place where skilled people from a wide range of functions and projects in the identity ecosystem gather and work intensively for two days.